How to use:
- The powerful motor is turned up and down with a variable speed knob, it is very unlikely that this unit would be used on top speed, but could be used for many different applications, including woodwork, glasswork, ceramic/jewellery work etc.
- Filters must be changed every 8 weeks to optimise efficiency. Replacement Filters are available at only £9.95 plus vat and delivery. They can be found on our "Accessories" page.
- The unit is made in lightweight Plastic and is just over 3 kilos in weight
- 22cm x 22cm x 11cm height
- If used as an in-desk extractor, a 235mm x 235mm "cut out hole" is required.
- An average desk is 20-30mm deep and will allow airflow through the top grill and down through the fan and out the exhaust grill. If the desk is deeper than that it may block the exhaust and reduce airflow. Do not fit into a desk with a drawer under it without removing the drawer or fit the unit with the exhaust close to a drawer.
The plastic used in constructing this unit has been specially chosen for it's strength and durability and if acetone or chemicals are spilt on the surface they should be wiped off immediately and won't blister. When using these chemicals replace lids as soon as possible and cover your unit and desk with a paper or cloth towel as these chemicals can cause damage to any equipment.
Introducing the Unique Patented Desktop Nail Dust Extractor that is specially designed for Nail Dust Extraction and can be used on the desk of fitted into the desk. This is the most powerful unit of it's type anywhere and at 23.45 m/s downdraft velocity is over 23 times more powerful than required by Coshh SR 13 Nail Bar Regulations. The unit will remove Nail Dust completely, GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK*.
Doug Schoon, Respected Scientist from the USA recently stated:
"Don't fool yourself into thinking all you need is one of those fancy plexiglass sneeze guards. That is NOT enough to protect you and your clients. Of Course I am not opposed to using them but they are not all you need. You will quickly learn that plexiglass attracts dust like a magnet. SO if you use plexiglass you will need to use"source capture ventilation to control dust as well.
It is important to understand that Viruses and other Pathogens do not have"Wings" but they do have "Magic Carpets" -meaning they take rides on dust particles that fly them all around the room for everyone to inhale. Dusts can carry pathogens so if you don't control nail filings/dust you are NOT doing all you can to control potentially infectious pathogens
Important; this is not an endorsement of our products by Mr Schoon, he has not seen them.
This Patented Machine has been tried and tested in Nail Bars and we are so confident that it will remove all Nail Dust that you and your clients are breathing in every day we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, providing the unit is fitted correctly, The Uniquely Designed motor pulls air using patented Vortex Technology from your working environment into the machine and through 15mm deep Glass Hepa Filter and dust trap that is fully Independently Tested to remove dust, pet dander, allergens, pollen etc at 99.999% efficiency to 0.3 microns and above. (per EN Standard EN-1822 standard in MPPS Test). Anything below 0.7 microns is invisible to the human eye. Most units of this type use a paper cloth or bag that the fine dust will just go straight through and out into the room.
Ravair Ltd make no claims as to the Anti Viral Protection made by Flexzorb and rely totally on the claims made by the manufacturer, www.flexzorb.com, and the 28 page Independent Report by the UK Health Protection Agency Porton Down, of which Ravair Ltd have a copy. see www.flexzorb.com for details.
* I year warranty, (must use Ravair replacement filters).
* MUST BE RETURNED UNDAMAGED AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING and NOT USED IN A PUBLIC PLACE, SALON ETC. Ravair Ltd cannot accept returns on any unit that has been used in a salon etc unless due to malfunction during this pandemic for obvious reasons. Also subject to correct use of machine and manufacturers decision.
Payment & Security
All payments made via our website, are processed securely by Paypal. Paypal are an industry leader in website payment processing.
Ravair LTD does not receive, transfer or process any of your sensitive payment information.
For information on PAYPAL's security policy please visit this link https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
As part of our security policy, we are committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
At no time will our personal data or email details be given to third parties.
At all times during the checkout process, your personal information is encrypted, preventing it from being seen by anyone other than yourself. This means that you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.