- Adjustable ear straps
- 5 layers of protection
- Flexible "bridge" that allows the wearer to fit the mask comfortably on the nose without "gaps". This means the wearer can wear glasses above the mask and not have them steam up.
- The light cotton material on the inside of the mask does not stick to the face and cause acne.
This Face Mask is a medical grade Washable Cotton mask with Flexzorb Anti Viral material fitted in a clinically clean environment. This Flexzorb material is used in Germ Warfare masks and Space Suits and will capture viruses. see www.flexzorb.com for more information or see below. Ravair Ltd use the material FM10 T230 laminated to Black Daltex with impregnated silver that "deactivates" viruses and is recommended by the Health Protection Agency Porton Down in their Confidential 28 page Independent Report of which Ravair Ltd have a copy.
How to use:
- Thoroughly scrub your hands with soap, such as Ravair's Anti Viral Activated carbon Soap; or use alcohol (60% min) hand sanitiser before handling the face mask.
- Remove from plastic bag and place over nose and mouth and secure behind the ears and over the nose. Black material should be on the outside of the mask.
- Before removing the mask from your face for any reason, eating drinking etc, wash or sanitise your hands. Do not touch the mask if you have not done this!
- Replace the mask in the re-sealable plastic bag supplied.
- Repeat this process every time the mask is used.
- Remove the Flexzorb from the inside pouch and machine wash the mask, replace back in the pouch before use.
- Replace Flexzorb material every month. Refill packs are available to purchase for £10 on the accessories page of our site.
DO NOT SHARE A MASK!
Remember the Flexzorb material will capture the viruses as they pass through the material and the silver will deactivate them BUT THEY STILL MAY BE PRESENT ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE MASK!
This face mask is for limited protection and should be used with a hand sanitizer if possible and does not in any way guarantee your safety or that you will not catch a virus. All claims are made by the material manufacturer and are backed up by the Independent 28 page confidential report by HPA at Porton Down England of which Ravair Ltd have a copy.
Payment & Security
All payments made via our website, are processed securely by Paypal. Paypal are an industry leader in website payment processing.
Ravair LTD does not receive, transfer or process any of your sensitive payment information.
For information on PAYPAL's security policy please visit this link https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
As part of our security policy, we are committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
At no time will our personal data or email details be given to third parties.
At all times during the checkout process, your personal information is encrypted, preventing it from being seen by anyone other than yourself. This means that you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.