Flexi Dust Extractor with LED Light with Free Flexzorb Filters
Item Code: 3UWAVK
In Stock: ✔
Doug Schoon, Respected Scientist from the USA recently stated:
"Don't fool yourself into thinking all you need is one of those fancy plexiglass sneeze guards. That is NOT enough to protect you and your clients. Of Course I am not opposed to using them but they are not all you need. You will quickly learn that plexiglass attracts dust like a magnet. SO if you use plexiglass you will need to use"source capture ventilation to control dust as well.
It is important to understand that Viruses and other Pathogens do not have"Wings" but they do have "Magic Carpets" -meaning they take rides on dust particles that fly them all around the room for everyone to inhale. Dusts can carry pathogens so if you don't control nail filings/dust you are NOT doing all you can to control potentially infectious pathogens
Important; this is not an endorsement of our products by Mr Schoon, he has not seen them.
The Independent LEV test, available with every unit, gives a reading of 2.5 metres per second of airflow from 300mm from the face. (0.5m/s at the face required by HSE SR13). It also has a 35mm HEPA Filter that will remove particles and pollutants 0.3 microns and above to EU Standards EN1822-1. This "Triple Lock" dust filter captures airborne dust and removes it from your's and your client's breathing zone. This is the dangerous dust, some of it invisible to the human eye, but you will see it in the filter after only a couple of treatments. The dust that falls to the desk is not dangerous but you can bend the arm down to clear this dust. Be aware, if you use an efile with a carbide bit this will shave the nail of in larger bits that this unit will not pick up or allow through the fine mesh filters, see comment from Steve Dodds Young Nails below. These bits will fall to the desk and are not dangerous The unit is particularly suitable for cleaning the air for hayfever, asthma sufferers etc.
How to use:
- The fan has 3 settings which can be controlled using the touch button on the base of the unit: low power, medium power and full power.
- The Flexible LED light is especially made with white light that won't cure the nails while you are working and has three settings. The light and fan can be used independently. The light can give great lighting when you take pictures of your work for your facebook page, or Instagram page. Remember to follow and tag us in your best photos at @ravairlimited.
- Replacement Filters are available in the 'Accessories' area of this site, for only £19.95. Filters need to be replaced every 8 weeks for optimum efficiency.
PLEASE NOTE This unit is a dust collector and will capture all airborne NAIL DUST and Fine Dust in any Environment. For complete REMOVAL of the dangerous toxic fumes you will need a dedicated Ravair Fume Extractor, the correct unit depends on how many stations and how big the room. (contact us for free advice)
'.........Perfect for removing the fine air born dust particles produced when hand-filing, or using sanding bands/diamond bits in your e-file. Large particles of dust (produced when using Carbide e-file bits for example) will remain on your work area to be removed using the in/on Desk Mounted Extractor......'
Steve Dodds, Young Nails UK
- Ravair Ltd provide a copy of this report with every unit and a Wall Certificate for you to display.
- If Ravair Ltd provide both Dust and Fume Extraction to your premises (ONLY £395.00 if purchased together), you will be given documentary evidence, certification and a Window Sticker to show passing clients and Inspectors.
Ravair Ltd cannot accept returns on any used unit for any reason other than malfunction during this pandemic.
You May Also Like
Vortex Spray Tanning Extractor
Flexzorb Re-Usable Face Mask - CHILD
Flexi Dust and Wall Mounted Fume Extractor Combo with Free Flexzorb Filters
Ravair Home/Pet Pro with Free Flexzorb Filters
Ravair Nail and Beauty Salon Pro Fume Extractor with Free Flexzorb Filters