Ravair SHC Sanitizing/Cleaning Bottle
Item Code: HCZEJJ
In Stock: ✔
How it works:
- The science is pretty simple, just GOOGLE "Water and salt cleaner"
- By using the principle of electrolysis Water H2O and Salt Naci and a low electrical current in our diffusing bottle, after only 10 mins two powerful oxidants Na0H and HCI0 ARE created, one is a fantastic cleaner, the other is a powerful sanitiser.
Environmentally friendly AND VEGAN, harmless and no chemical residues, and can only be made from tap water and salt. Can be sprayed on food, fruit etc, BUT CANNOT BE USED FOR DRINKING.
Applicable to a variety of places: widely used in salons, homes, schools, offices, hospitals, hotels and other public places.
How to use:
- You will receive your empty bottle with some free salt sachets. Fill up your bottle with 350ml of ordinary tap water and add the salt. You can either use the sachets provided or your own ordinary salt at home. If you want hospital theatre grade sanitiser, just double the amount of salt!
- Plug in the bottle with the included USB cable, press the button and wait 10 minutes.
- During the 10 minutes, the bottle emits low levels of electricity, breaking apart water and salt molecules to form two new powerful oxidants. One is a powerful cleaner that cuts through grease and grime, while the other is a powerful sanitizer and deodorizer.
- You can now spray the sanitising bottle as you would usually use a cleaning product.
This product will kill all known viruses to 99.999%, bacteria, germs etc and has full microbiological test data to back this up. Full CE Certification and a money back gurantee, you will never buy another cleaner or sanitizer again. "Better than C****t Bang and doesn't sting my eyes or bleach my clothes when I lean against it!"
You May Also Like
Vortex Spray Tanning Extractor
Flexzorb Re-Usable Face Mask - CHILD
Flexi Dust and Wall Mounted Fume Extractor Combo with Free Flexzorb Filters
Flexi Dust Extractor with LED Light with Free Flexzorb Filters
Ravair Home/Pet Pro with Free Flexzorb Filters